Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa was Nice or I was really Good......

Sada (9 months now) with Grandpa Beazer
Semanee (5 1/2 yrs) Got the White Desk she's been asking for!
I love that she is practical!
Ella (2 1/2yrs) got her big girl Bike!

It's been a long time since you've all heard from me.....mostly because my laptop won't download my pictures. So I figure what is the point of posting w/o pictures!!! But Santa was good to me and brought me a new desktop with screen so big I have to turn my head to see everything on it!!! Thanks Santa!! Hope you all had a great Christmas day!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

What a great Christmas!! Glad to see all smiles on the girls with their gifts. Where is the picture with your big smile and your gift? What about Christine, was she naughty this year?