Monday, November 24, 2008

Star vorse glam shot

Well.. As most of you know.. my little ones inherited the lips that make em look like lil Angelina Jolies.. anyhoo.. you can see.. a nose and two full lips by that little hand popping up.. and of course daddys belly. .lol.. what a cutie


For those of you who love the 3-D images.. here she is.. no her name will not be Star Vorce.. but thats what Semanee calls her.. so until we have a better one.. we'll refer to her that way. I had to turn this one around a few times to make out the picture.. then I saw it.. the nose and lips.. my little Shar pe' .. ;)

1 comment:

THE JACKSONS said...

I just love seeing the first pics of baby. No doubt she will be just as beautiful as Semee and Ella Shay. I hope you guys are doing well. You are in our thoughts. Merry Christmas!